$445 billion export insurance policy in six months in China – WORLD
The development of China’s exports also has a positive effect on insurance companies. The China Export Credit Insurance Corporation, also known as SINOSURE, announced that the cost of a policy prepared in the first six months of this year increased by 11.8 percent compared to the same period last year. The insured value for this period was approximately $445.13 billion. For example, SINOSURE said that 164,000 customers were insured in the first six months, which corresponds to an increase of 15.2 percent year on year.
The aforementioned company has announced that it will make the necessary efforts to help startups cope with the challenges they face and continue to improve their digital services in the second half of the year. As part of its role in the country’s exports, the company announced that it will place more emphasis on supporting exports in general and the Belt and Road Initiative in particular.
SINOSURE is a state-owned insurance company authorized to develop China’s foreign economic relations and foreign trade and establish cooperation in this field. Founded in 2001, the company provides export insurance services throughout the country.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News from NATO to Russia START Agreement Alert. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Musk “Should I Quit My Job?” Survey news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Chinese around the world enthusiastically celebrate the New Year – WORLD
- TikTok ban in UK and Scottish parliaments – WORLD
- The world shared Turkey’s pain. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TURKEY news headlines and events
- Twitter Blue Tick paid prices have changed!
- News about Rafsanjani’s daughter, sentenced to 5 years in prison. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News “The world should not be silent while people are burning.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- US condemns North Korea long-range ballistic missile test
- Swedish statement by Minister Bozdag! – Kent News Agency
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.