4 Signs Your Plants Need Care
Plants are extremely important living things for human life. In addition, these beautifully painted creations of nature are very beneficial for human health, both physically and psychologically (Of course, with the exception of some types of plants that are poisonous!), Therefore, growing plants at home is very common. and a useful occupation for many people. However, plant care is a separate issue. Many people complain that their plants are dying for some inexplicable reason, even if they have been properly watered and placed in a sunny location. In fact, most plants do not die for reasons that cannot be understood. However, in order to grow healthy plants, you need to take a closer look at them. Because plants can also send signals similar to a cry for help! So, looking closely at your green friends, you can save their lives. Here are 4 signals that plants give as a cry for help, and the methods you can use to save them…
1. Plant roots come to the surface
There are some types of plants whose roots are on the surface. However, this is not the case for most plants. If the roots of a plant you have grown in a pot have come to the surface, there are some problems. Because the main function of plant roots is to deliver water and nutrients to the soil. Plant roots coming to the surface mean that the plant cannot satisfy these needs sufficiently.
What you need to do to rid your plants of this problem and make them more available for nutrients is to develop a functional irrigation system for them. In this case, a drip irrigation system will come in handy. With a drip irrigation system, you can keep your plant safe from the dangers of overwatering and dehydration. In addition, with this method, you do not need to do additional care, as you will ensure that the plant is always sufficiently moist.
2. Newly appeared leaves do not open
Another sign that houseplants urgently need help is their new unopened leaves. While most people find it a good idea to touch these leaves, doing so will cause further damage to the plant. On the other hand, if you do not correct the situation caused by the non-opening sashes, this can lead to more serious problems. The leaves begin to turn yellow at the tips and the process ends with the shedding of the plant. If a plant growing indoors does not open its newly emerging leaves, then the plant is protecting itself. This is mainly due to environmental factors. If you are faced with this situation, you can try to moisten the environment where the plant is located. An environment that is 40 to 60 percent wetter than before will allow the plant to come out of its protective position and allow the leaves to open spontaneously. You can humidify the environment you grow your plant in with any steam engine.
3. Small leaves
All plants can only exist in ideal conditions. To do this, various external factors such as light, location, soil and water must be in contact with the plant under ideal conditions. The absence of any of these elements at an ideal level means that the plant cannot develop ideally either. One of the most obvious signs of such a situation, which is reflected from the outside, are the leaves of plants that are smaller than usual. Of course, you need to closely monitor your plant and its development process to understand this situation. But the main culprit for small leaves is usually sunlight. You can try moving it so your plant can get more sunlight. If you don’t have that option, grow lights specially made for plants may also be suitable.
4. Broken or broken leaves
Plant leaves are the most vulnerable and tender parts of these creatures. A mischievous pet or even a slightly strong wind can damage the plant’s leaves. If your plant’s leaves are easily torn or broken, you have nothing to worry about. Because this situation is not fatal for plants. However, a plant facing such a situation deserves special care. It is best to provide the plant with additional nutrients for this. In this case, you can use fertilizers suitable for your plant. In addition, these nutritional supplements will be extremely beneficial for any potted plant. Because the habitats and feeding of these plants are limited by the pots in which they are located. In other words, you should bring foods to the plant that you can easily get in the wild!
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- $73 billion agreement was signed at the 5th Import Fair – WORLD
- Ottoman architecture was flooded!
- Proposal of the Special Tribunal for War Crimes of Russia. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Russian economy pays heavy losses from war – MIR
- Decision on the “damage fund” at the climate summit
- UK economy shrinks below expectations – WORLD
- News “The war in Ukraine will slow down in winter.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- The historic Salt Cathedral in Colombia is decorated with Christmas lights. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TOURISM news headlines and events
- Switzerland froze Russian assets worth $7.5 billion. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Armenia Applicant news from a Russian-led organization. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia