3 satellites launched from China – MIR
Today at 15:00 in China, a Long March 2-D carrier rocket from the Jiuquan launch site launched 3 satellites, named Yaogan-37, Shiyan-22A and Shiyan-22B.
Today at 15:00 in China, a Long March 2-D carrier rocket from the Jiuquan launch site launched 3 satellites, named Yaogan-37, Shiyan-22A and Shiyan-22B.The satellites were successfully launched into the predicted orbit.The three satellites under consideration will be used for in-orbit verification tests of new technologies, such as monitoring of the space environment. The latest launch was the 461st flight of the Long March launch vehicles.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- In France, the court ruled that the state must pay compensation to a man who lost an eye as a result of police intervention – WORLD
- Critical news of the visit from Berlin to Ankara. Last Minute GERMANY, Austria, Berlin, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- $500 million sales from Morgan Stanley – WORLD
- 7 close-up portraits of ants that give you goosebumps
- New President Pavel officially takes office in the Czech Republic – WORLD
- Lebanon to bear Israeli attacks on UN Security Council – WORLD
- Asian stock markets were mixed – WORLD
- “In the US, self-interest and lobbying are above the public interest!” – WORLD
- Global food prices hit record highs in 2022 news. Last minute WORLD, ECONOMY, CURRENT news headlines and events
- Tina Turner has passed away – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.