3 New news from the Taykonaut Tiangong space station is on its way. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
US rival China has sent 3 new taikonauts to the Tiangong space station for a mission shift.
According to the China Manned Space Agency (CMSA), the Shincou-15 spacecraft was launched from the Qichuen Cosmodrome in the Gobi Desert in the northwest of the country along with 3 taikonauts at 23:08 local time (18:08). .
The six-month mission by the crew of Deng Qingming and Zhang Lu, led by Fei Junlong, will be the last mission “in the installation phase of the Chinese space station,” agency spokesman Ji Qiming told reporters yesterday.
Fei, 57, previously flew the four-day Shincou-6 mission in 2005, China’s second mission to send people into space. Deng and Zhang fly into space for the first time.
The station’s third and final module docked with the station earlier this month. This is one of the latest steps in more than a decade of work to maintain a permanent crew presence in orbit.
The Taikonauts will work together for about a week at Tiengong Station (Sky Palace) with the previous crew, who began their six-month mission in early June.
Tiengong has space for six taikonauts at the same time. Previous flights to the space station from takeoff to docking took about 13 hours.
China plans to launch the Shuntien Space Telescope next year, which, while not part of Tiengong, will orbit the station and may occasionally dock with the station for maintenance.
Further future additions to the space station have yet to be announced to the public.
The permanent Chinese station will weigh about 66 tons. It is part of the International Space Station, which launched its first module in 1998 and weighs about 465 tons.
If the International Space Station sticks to its 30-year operational plan, Tiengong, with a lifespan of 10-15 years, could one day be the only space station still in operation.
China’s manned space program officially turned 30 this year, but it wasn’t until 2003 that it became the third country, after the US and Russia, to actually send people into space using its own resources.
Directed by the People’s Liberation Army, the military wing of the ruling Communist Party, the program was carried out systematically and almost entirely without external support.
The US has excluded China from the International Space Station because of its program’s military ties.
China has also been successful in unmanned missions. The lunar exploration program received a lot of media attention last year when the Yutu 2 rover sent back photos of what some are calling a “mystery hut” but is most likely just a rock. The rover was the first to be placed on the little-studied far side of the Moon.
The expansion of China’s space capabilities is also included in the latest defense strategy of the US Department of Defense.
The People’s Liberation Army (PLA) is rapidly developing and integrating space, counterspace, cyber, electronic and information capabilities to support its holistic approach to joint warfare, and is also expanding its conventional forces.
broadcast by Voice of America 3 new taikonauts on their way to the Tiangong space station in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. 3 The new “Taikonaut En route to Tiangong Space Station” is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the VOA website. in this district 3 new taikonauts on their way to the Tiangong space station The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Japan expects full cooperation from Iran with International Atomic Energy Agency – WORLD
- Melting ice sheets in Antarctica may disappear sooner than expected – WORLD
- News of the F-35 crisis in Germany. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, Russia headlines and events
- “The role of the grain initiative is critical in preventing a food crisis.” News headlines and last minute events in Spain
- Drink cans will be stored in the Netherlands – WORLD
- China launched the 450th Long March satellite – WORLD
- Twitter opens accounts of suspended journalists. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- China leads the world in energy transformation investment with $546 billion.
- News from NATO to Russia START Agreement Alert. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News “Islamic religion does not prohibit women’s education.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.