260 thousand tons of fertilizer News about donations from Russia to Africa. Last Minute AFRICA, Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
Russia transferred 260,000 tons of fertilizers to African countries. In a UN statement, manure is already sent to African countries in the ports of Europe.
Russia transferred 260,000 tons of fertilizers to African countries. The UN statement said that manure already in European ports would be transported to African countries.
Commenting on the matter, United Nations spokesman Stephane Dujarric said: “This donation will help reduce people’s needs and prevent large crop losses in Africa, where the planting season is now underway.”
Dujarric said that following the decision, a ship with the first 20,000 tons of fertilizer left the Netherlands for the African nation of Malawi. It aims to deliver fertilizer to countries like Malawi and Mozambique within a month.
A UN spokesman said fertilizer supplies would continue in the coming months.
Due to the sanctions imposed after the Russian war against Ukraine, there were problems with the export of fertilizers from Russia. UN officials also note that fertilizer prices around the world have risen by 250 percent since the outbreak of COVID-19 in 2019.
The World Food Program claims that half of the food produced by developed and developing countries depends on the use of fertilizers.
broadcast by Voice of America 260 thousand tons of fertilizers as a gift from Russia to Africa in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news about the supply of 260 thousand tons of fertilizers from Russia to Africa is automatically posted on our website, as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this district 260 thousand tons of fertilizers as a gift from Russia to Africa The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- China Development Forum 2023 to be held at full capacity – WORLD
- The Central Bank of the Russian Federation does not expect profit in the sector this year – MIR
- China-Europe freight train volume up 13% in January – WORLD
- Next-Generation Cars, Lithium, Solar Cells Lead China’s Export Growth – WORLD
- Global terminal and bitumen – MIR
- RECAİ AKSU: TIMUR SOYKAN AND OUR CHILDREN ARE NOT ALONE. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- Biden: We will protect every inch of NATO. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Elon Musk explains why he bought Twitter
- Elon Musk lost a huge fortune in a year – WORLD
- Russia: France cannot claim to be a mediator in the issue of Ukraine
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.