225 million trips made in China for the Spring Festival – WORLD
225 million trips made in China for the Spring FestivalIt is reported that the total number of trips made by rail, land, air, sea and rivers during the 7-day Spring Festival in China reached 225 million 638 thousand. According to the State Council of the People’s Republic of China, the number of passengers transported by rail across the country from January 21 to 27 reached 50 million 174 thousand people. With an increase in the average number of passengers per day by 57 percent to 7 million 168 thousand people, it reached 83.1 percent compared to 2019. On January 27, the last day of the holiday, the number of passengers transported across the country increased by 83 people. percent and reached 50 million 920 thousand. The number of cars crossing the country’s highways increased by 29.7 percent and reached 62 million 592 thousand.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Meeting of the foreign ministers of Iran and South Africa – Iran news
- What promises and why causes concern? News. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- ISIS claims to be attacking Taliban forces. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The International Monetary Fund does not change its global growth forecast for 2023: 2.7 percent news. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- How the end of the COVID-19 emergency affects Americans
- Iran executed two more protesters with Hanging News. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- International Index Report – WORLD
- News “The United States does not approach the negotiations in Istanbul constructively.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Price estimate for 2023 from the global food giant – MIR
- The peacekeepers were unable to silence the protesters, despite bringing loudspeakers with them.