2.5 tons of natural uranium announced missing in Libya – WORLD
2.5 tons of natural uranium found missing in LibyaTRABLUSS (AA) – Forces loyal to Khalifa Haftar, the leader of the armed forces in eastern Libya, announced the discovery of uranium, as announced by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) yesterday.Major General Khalid al-Mahjoub, head of the Spiritual Guidance of Halter-affiliated forces, said in a statement that 2.5 tons of the uranium in question was in a warehouse 5 kilometers from the Chadian border.Mahqub said they would guard the uranium until the IAEA sent an expert.Stating that they are working in coordination with the IAEA, Mahqub said that the agency had not met the previously promised need for protective clothing and masks. Recalling that Turkey visited a uranium deposit in southern Libya in 2020, Mahqub recalled that the Agency had isolated the amount of uranium and sealed stock. It was stated that it could not be found at the location previously reported by the authorities.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- “We have provided refugees with 10 billion euros in support” news. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS, TURKEY headlines and events
- Karsan e-ATAK became the leader of the European market for the second time – WORLD
- Poland wants to install a memorial to the victims of World War II in Germany. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- 50 billion yuan deal signed on first day of China Airshow – WORLD
- China: “U.S. tech control is a blockade” – WORLD
- Iran’s allegation of London’s “destructive role in the protests”. Latest UK headlines and events
- It becomes easier for Turkish citizens to do business and live in the Netherlands – WORLD
- The number of patients with COVID-19 in critical condition in China exceeded 100 thousand – WORLD
- An unexpected visit to Kyiv by the US Treasury Secretary. Last Minute EUROPE, ECONOMY, CURRENT, Russian news, news headlines and events
- China simplifies land and sea customs clearance – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.