182 million yuan investment in early childhood education in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region – WORLD
182 million yuan investment in early childhood education in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous RegionXinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, located in northwest China, will invest 182 million yuan (about $26.69 million) in early childhood education in 2023.Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, located in northwest China, will invest 182 million yuan (about $26.69 million) in early childhood education in 2023. This year, 11 public kindergartens will be established in five relatively densely populated provinces in the region, including Urumqi and Korla, increasing enrollment by more than 4,000.
Han Chunxi, director of the Department of Education of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, explained that the main indicators of preschool education in the aforementioned region, such as gross enrollment, the proportion of children enrolled in public kindergartens, were extremely quickly supported and reached a level that would meet basic needs. all ethnic groups. On the other hand, Khan said he would continue to stabilize and develop the region’s high-quality educational resources.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News about the decision to resign the President of the World Bank. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Russia begins a unilateral temporary ceasefire. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- “In the US, self-interest and lobbying are above the public interest!” – WORLD
- Japanese Love for Atatürk, “A Pair of Blue Eyes”
- A look at the Fed, the boss of the dollar… – Kent News Agency
- Strong warning news from North Korea to the US and South Korea. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- What will the Ukrainian war look like in 2023? News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- People call for evacuation in flood-hit Burketown in northwest Australia – WORLD
- 800 flights canceled due to strike
- Iran detains one more opponent according to the agent. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.