100 million passengers carried on the Spring Festival – WORLD
100 million passengers carried on the Spring FestivalBetween January 22 and February 1, the first day of the Spring Festival, the number of passengers carried by rail in China increased by 48.7% year-over-year to 102 million.About 9 million 310 thousand people traveled by rail every day. In the period from January 26 to February 1, the number of passengers transported per day exceeded 10 million. After the holiday, about 9.3 thousand passenger trains departed daily, which is 6.8 percent more than in the same period in 2019.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Foreign Minister Cavusoglu’s reaction to Greece: “The wind sows a storm” news. Last Minute Russia, Greece news headlines and events
- 12 historical artifacts seized in the US returned to Turkish authorities with solemn ceremony in New York – WORLD
- China’s rail transport continues to grow rapidly – WORLD
- China launched the 450th Long March satellite – WORLD
- News from Whelan, imprisoned in Russia, asking to speak to Biden. Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
- China sends 14 satellites into space in one launch – MIR
- Ali Babacan’s speech in Davos has become the agenda!
- Refusal of the Supreme Court of Sweden to extradite the Kenesh. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TURKEY headlines and events
- World Markets – WORLD – Economy World Magazine
- Burial of an ecologist: what is human fertilization?
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.